Thursday, June 24, 2010

Laney's Here!


So it took me nearly a month, but I have decided it's time to blog about our newest Smith girl! Laney Joy Smith was born on May 26th at 6:28 pm. She was our biggest girl at 8lbs. 6 oz. and 20.5 inches long. She had an eventful birth with the cord wrapped around her neck two times. . . . but other than that, she is healthy and happy. Little Laney is a great sleeper and eater (she had two older sisters to set a good example for her!) and we are loving having this sweet babe in our home. Kail and Mia have been amazingly good helpers. I highly suggest having older girls when babies are born. It makes life so much easier!

8 comments:

Alysa@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Oh she is so beautiful! I wish I could see her in person. You are correct, it definitely gets easier with bigger children around. How nice to enjoy and love on her. Congratulations. We miss you around here!

Brandi said...

She is adorable! Hope you are all well and having a good summer. Hope to see you soon!

koko bean..... said...

Kodi I love it!! I love that picture of her. Congrats!! Wish I could enjoy her too but I will love to see her grow through pictures and your blog!!

koko bean..... said...

Kodi I love it!! I love that picture of her. Congrats!! Wish I could enjoy her too but I will love to see her grow through pictures and your blog!!

Mom of 3, wife of 1 said...

Oh, how precious! Congratulations to all of you. Seeing that picture of her in pink on your side bar just melts my heart!!! Please continue to post lots and lots of pictures of all your girls (and you and Ryan too).

Anna said...

So cute! Congratulations. Love the name.

Brittney Smith said...

She is so beautiful!! Congrats! I love all your posts, especially the balloon tummies!

Brittney Smith said...

She is so beautiful!! Congrats! I love all your posts, especially the balloon tummies!