Friday, May 7, 2010

LA Trip December 2009









As part of Kail's birthday extravaganza we headed to LA to the American Girls store. After visiting the store in New York when Kail was only one, I was so looking forward to the day when I could take my girls there! I couldn't wait to get dolls and have a bonafide tea party. So maybe the idea started out as more for me than them. . . . but nonetheless it was a hit. We now have two new additions to our girl household: meet Lucy and Casey. It seems that we can't do anything now without those dolls! We loved spending some time at The Grove which is one of my favorite holiday places. They have the best Santa and decorations and who can forget the SNOW! We also had to make a stop at the happiest place on earth for more snow and festivities. Really, what is a trip to LA without Disneyland?

No comments: