Saturday, September 5, 2009

First Day of School 2009


Kail started Kindergarten this year! Her teacher is Mrs. Orduno. She was so excited and has loved everything about her first week. This girl loves to try new things and meet new friends. (Which makes it so easy on me!) She already asked to buy hot lunch so she could look for her older friends in the cafeteria (although I think she realized after she got it that Mom's lunch is much tastier). When Ryan asked her how her lunch was, she responded simply with "Yuck." It is hard to believe she is so old! Mia started Preschool (a couple days late because she had a cold). She has the same teacher (Ms. Kristin) who she loves. Mia insists upon me packing her a lunch everyday just like her big sister. She doesn't need it at school, but it works because she eats in the car on our way to pick up Kail! She loves being back with her friends. Hooray for school!

9 comments:

Kizzycakes said...

holy cow! your girls have changed so much -- so grown up. it makes me sad to realize that it's been that long since we've seen you guys. i really need to pick up the phone one of these days so we can catch up. so glad you updated. looks like you guys have been busy having fun. we'll chat soon!

Brittney Smith said...

Cute pics! I'm glad your back on the blog scene. Sometimes I disappear for a moment too. I love Kail's short hair, and love the gymnastic leos. Jersi is in Gymnastic too and loves it! Cali with matching bathing suits for the cousins, CUTE!!

Megan said...

OMG!! I can't believe how big the girls look. CRAZY.

R U lovin life with both kids in school? Can't wait for that day! :)

Brooke said...

Awesome, I can hardly believe you updated, now I am motivated, so much to do! Your girls are so adorable, we miss you!

Brandi said...

I would say finally, but you'll notice my blog hasn't been updated in a while. Soon though, very soon! Glad you guys had a great summer! Back to school and reality huh!:)

Kym said...

I love that you're getting up to date!!! I guess its my turn next! :)

Renee said...

Sometimes you are just to busy living life to blog it but I am so glad you did. Great job on catching up! As always...I can't believe how big the girls are! I love their cute doo's on the title picture! Looks like you all have been busy having tons of fun. We will be at Disney 10/5, 6, & 7. If you guys are in the neighborhood...

I finally played catch up with mine this past weekend and it is such a relief. Now I look forward to keeping up with mine and yours both...

Staci said...

such cute pictures! You're girls are darling...it looks like you are having so much fun. Miss You!

Lillie said...

You do realize that this is the first day of school in CALIFORNIA right?

You're WAY behind sister.