Thursday, October 16, 2008

Kitchen Help


Kail has been very helpful in the kitchen these days. When dinner time rolls around, she's always asking for a task. Give the girl a cantaloupe and she goes to town. Today she seeded the melons, set the table (placemats, plates, cups, silverware and napkins), and poured the noodles into the pot. She even put the silverware in the right place. Well, that is until Mia decided to help and then we each had a few extra knives. I really can't wait till this girl starts cooking for us! I think she has a pretty good start, as long as the menu involves cantaloupe.

7 comments:

Renee said...

I agree. It will be so fun when the girls can really help cook. I know I say this all the time but Kail really looks so grown up in this picture.

The rlmmmmcaress family said...

One more picture I will have to keep out of Maya's view. She is already the "official egg cracker." Which is driving me nuts. Lots of clean up and always need to have extra eggs handy.

Sharon Rogers said...

What beautiful daughters you have! Do you feel a little deja vu sometimes? When are you coming to visit again? We need to have a Rogers park day! Love, Aunt Sharon

Erica said...

What a helper, I can't wait until June gets to that point!

Andrea said...

My girls want to help out, too. They like making the mess, but refuse to clean it afterward! I have to work on that.

Holly said...

Can I borrow her?? What a cute girl. I can't believe how grown up she looks these days!

Brooke said...

Wow, you're a much nicer mom than me! I am always like get out so I can hurry!