Sunday, October 5, 2008

32 Candles







We celebrated Ryan's 32nd Birthday on the 4th. The girls helped me frost and decorate Ryan's cake (which is why there are so many crazy spinkles). Kail insisted that we put all 32 candles on the cake. . . . obviously that was no match for Ryan's incredible lung capacity. Just one poof and they were out. Hope he gets his wish. The girls picked out Operation to give to their Daddy. I thought it might be a little difficult to play as a family, but Kail mastered it by the end of the 2nd session of Conference (of course in between coloring in the colors of the Apostles ties). I think she's going to give Ryan some stiff competition.

3 comments:

Renee said...

Look at all that smoke...Man he is getting old!

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Brandi said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!! We always think of your birthday since Vernon's is the day after. I opted out of the 38 candles on his and just did 3 bunched together and 8 bunched together, that counts right!? Kodi-I LOVE the Puppy Pawty! That is so cute and the cupcakes...I'm impressed! Looks like you have had a fun month or so!