Thursday, October 2, 2008

Mia's Puppy Party















Mia turned 3 on September 22nd and she requested a puppy party. I always love a good party, so I was happy to grant that request. The girls each got a stuffed poodle to 'dress' and name and put a collar on. They also got a purse to put the pup in and a little blanket to keep it warm. We painted the girls 'paws' pink and painted paw prints on their faces. The girls all had a great time (ok let's admit it. . .I had a great time too). I do love little girls! Happy Birthday Mia!



4 comments:

Kimberly said...

You do throw a mean party...we've loved them ALL! My girls still talk about the facce painting.

Kim said...

Wish we could have been there! It looked so fun! Mia looks way to grown up....I love little girls too! And big ones! Good job K!

steph said...

What an awesome party! Such a cute idea! What a great mom you are Kodi!

Lillie said...

Holy puppy moly. So cute. So so cute. I'm still a little sick that I missed it. We could have had one of those little stuffed poodles?! Where did you get all of those? And the face painting? And the puppy cupcakes? Seriously Kodi. It's a good thing we didn't come, with my little-girl-b-day-party-insecurity, I NEVER would have been able to follow that!