Friday, September 12, 2008

Del Mar, CA one last hurrah. . . .

























We had a super time in Del Mar with our friends the Biesinger's. (As many of you kmow, Lillie is an amazing blogger and has documented this trip many posts ago.) My blogging skills however, are mediocre at best. I am just oh so happy that she was the designated photographer of the trip, because now I have all of these great photos! Thanks Lillie. Please bear with me on the quantity, I clearly had a tough time choosing. Good times, great friends. . . .it doesn't get much better!

7 comments:

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Thanks for the update! Love the picture of Mia smiling so big! What a dollie! And the one of Kail girl's eyes, great job Lillie! But I do have 2 questions....first of all, why is Ryan wearing a ski hat, and second, who won the race? (or shouldn't I ask!)

Suzanne and Patrick said...

If that first comment is from your mom, tell her hello!! I miss her!!! What beuautiful pictures. You look so pretty, did you cut your hair? You guys should move to Del Mar!! Maybe I could convince Pat to do the same and then we can play together all the time!!!!

Alysa said...

Your family is so cute! I love the new header and the fun way you do your pictures. Please tell me how you do it unless it is an ancient family secret. Thanks.

Anna said...

beautiful photos. I love it when someone else captures great photos for me...I love not having the responsibility of taking the photos, but I love getting them. Yeah for great friends like that.

Renee said...

So many great photos, I can see why you had a hard time choosing. Mia is getting so big. They both are, but she seems to have especially changed. Looks like you guys had a fun trip.

Erica said...

The picture of you and Ryan is so cute. I'm glad you guys are doing well. Erica