Sunday, September 28, 2008

1st Day of Preschool!




All I have to say is. . . better late than never. The girls LOVE school and have been going for several weeks now. I knew Kail was excited, but I didn't realize quite how excited Mia was! She had been watching Kail go to Tiny Tots for so long and she was so happy to have her chance! (Despite the grumpy look in the photo above outside of school with Kail and our carpooling buddy Kameron. She was mad that we had to stop to take a picture.) Mia hardly said goodbye to me as she promptly walked over to her teacher and began to play with her Play Dough. Hooray for school!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Sooo Sweet! Mia looks so intent on whats going on in the room.I think she really looks like you in that picture. Cute shoes they have on too! They are growing up way to fast!

The rlmmmmcaress family said...

I love that if you just look at the picture without the description, you would totally think that she did not want to go. My first day of school picture in Kinder was me crying - because I did not want my mother to walk me. I thought that I was now grown up enough, like my older two siblings, to walk to school on my own. So much for independence.

By the way, gorgeous shoes on Sunday.

Brooke said...

Gotta love school!!!!!!

Suzanne and Patrick said...

Yeah for preschool! In that first preschool Mia looks way too excited!! Can you believe how far our babies have come? Just yesterday we were pregnant with Kail and Braden!