Tuesday, May 13, 2008

When I Grow Up

Kail loves to tell me what she wants to be when she grows up. The current list is getting long:

A ballerina on ice skates
A ballerina not on ice skates
A doctor

and now this. . . . . . .



Yes, she said it. She wants to be a golfer. Ryan had purchased this little 7 iron a few months back and she is in love. The first thing she did when I got home on Saturday night was race outside to show me her new skills. She has promised to practice every day. On Sunday morning she promptly got dressed and headed for the back door. When I asked her where she was going, she said simply "to practice." And then, in Primary on Sunday afternoon I walked in as the Junior Primary was singing "Swinging a golf club is fun to do, fun to do, to do, to do. . . ". You can probably guess who picked that for their turn? I am not sure who is more excited about this . . . Ryan or Kail.

6 comments:

Kristine Thompson said...

So cute Kodi, we actually went golfing with our kids and it was so relaxing. How fun!

Brooke said...

Wow, she has a great swing! Good luck little golfer Kail!

Kim said...

Keep practicing Kail, so grandma and grandpa can follow you on tour in their motor home! Woo Hoo!

The rlmmmmcaress family said...

"Her get all the cute stuff and you won't buy it for me. It not fair."

Love Always,
Maya

Kizzycakes said...

LOVE, LOVE the recent posts! Who knew that Kail would be a golfer? Guess that's what happens living in Palm Springs. And I'm SOOOO glad you had such a fabulous girls getaway -- and a little jealous. Can you and I do that sometime? Matching jammies and all?! Wish we could meet up in San Diego one of these weekends -- sounds like heaven. someday...

Brittney Smith said...

A golfer in the family huh?? Fun! Your girls looked so cute in their dance costumes!