Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Family Night




So I asked the girls to get their jammies on and this is what they came up with. Kail's nightgown is at least 2 years too small and Mia's, well it's a little on the skimpy side. Perhaps our FHE lesson should have been on modesty (although any of you who know Kail well, know that she is the QUEEN of letting you know what is modest and not! Funny kid). Anyways we had a lesson, yummy cupcakes that Kail made (thanks Kolette!) and ended the night with Twister. How appropriate! Ryan was the designated spinner for Twister. He is currently sporting a very nice boot due to a nasty sprained ankle. It wasn't very condusive to the game. I really should work on a picture of that. . . . .

11 comments:

Brooke said...

I laughed out loud when I saw their pj's! That is hilarious! I need to whip out our twister from Christmas last year. Good idea!

Brooke said...

P.S. Love the curtains, I just noticed them!

Anna said...

Mia's choice in pjs is cracking me up! Even funnier that she played Twister in it!

koko bean..... said...

Love the jammies...How fun to play twister.I will have to try that with my clan.I hope you enjoyed the cupcakes, the girls had a lot of fun making them. Thanks for letting Kail come play Ayden loved it.

Buchanan Blog said...

Kodi Kae, You always do the neatest things with your girls. You are my inspiration to be a better mom! love ya, Suzanne

Jessica Law said...

Thanks for catching me up with all of your posts. Looks like Easter was a blast and what a good idea with a game of twister. My kids would did that. How did Ryan injure himself? b-ball again? We are sorry to hear that.

Shelly said...

Too funny!

Brittney Smith said...

Love the pj's, especially Mias! Wow, you had a lot to post. Loved your AZ pics and your Easter pics!

Holly said...

Your girls are hilarious. At least they are not lacking in the creativity department, right?!

Lillie said...

How did I get so behind? Wasn't it understood that you're supposed to inform me when you update since I finally stopped checking so often when you went like a MONTH. Now I'm like the last to know about Mia's 'nighty'. I hate being the last to know.

See you tomorrow.

The rlmmmmcaress family said...

I love the jammies they came up with. Mine have issues giving up clothes they love even when they are ridiculously too small as well. But the tutu jammie is really precious. She wears it well.