Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Mia the Ballerina!



After more than a year of sitting on the sidelines of Kail's dance classes watching and wishing for her day to come. . . .Mia started her own dance class! She was so excited and talked about 'dance cass' all day long. It was super cute and we can't wait for next week! Her little friend Sophia is taking the class with her and Sophia's mom is now unofficially the dance class photographer (I think this agreement will continue as long as I am willing to hug and squeeze her sweet new baby!). I will post some of those gorgeous photos soon. (Thanks Lillie!)

6 comments:

Brooke said...

She looks adorable! And how does she look like she is 4? Crazy!

The rlmmmmcaress family said...

After watching her sister all this time, she probably knows all the moves. The pictures I've seen are so cute. The outfit is half the fun. Hooray the time has come.

Holly said...

OK, She is as cute as a button!! I saw some of the pictures Lillie took on her blog. They are phenominal. The girls looked like they had never had more fun. Congratulations on your new dance class Mia!

Whitney said...

Love the poses! CUTIE! PS Happy late Birthday!

Lillie said...

She was even cuter in that big room filled with other pink leatards (sp?), light, flowers, and scarves... Still one of my favorite parent moments so far.

Kimberly said...

Fun Fun Fun! She looks so proud in these pictures, I love it. She is such a sweetheart. Now that everyone is talking about how much they love dance class, I may have to send Brooklyn one of these days.