Thursday, December 20, 2007

Preschool Party and Dance Class





Kail had a preschool party today. They sang six Christmas songs, ate breakfast and had a visit from Santa. Notice Kail is sitting on 'his' lap this time. Possibly because the Santa was very obviously female. Maybe the Santa suit only came in x-small? Kail very matter-of-factly explained to me that this was not the real Santa. And I of course agreed that this was just a helper (an unusual choice of helpers I must say, they must not have realized quite how observant 4 year olds are!).

We spent our afternoon at Kail's dance class. They invited the parents to come and see the dance they've been working on. It was really cute and Kail did great! (Now, if we can just get her to keep that tongue in her mouth. . . !)

5 comments:

Kim said...

Seriously, I have never seen a girl Santa!

The rlmmmmcaress family said...

That was a great description of that Santa. the more I think about it, the weirder it was. I don't know if you noticed, but Monterey was sitting someplace else and as soon as she saw your girls sitting down, she got right up, moved a chair in between and sat down. I though it was so sweet the way she was so determined to sit with them.

Brooke said...

I can't believe you've updated so much! Great pics and what fun things you've been up to. I love Mia in that Purple coat, so cute.

Brooke said...

We used our gingerbread house from last year, they keep well. Just keep it and use it next year!

Holly said...

Your new heading is georgous!! I just love it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR SMITHS!!