Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happiest Place on Earth at the Most Wonderful Time of the Year






We HAD to go again, there's snow now! The girls had a great time decorating cookies, seeing real reindeer at the "Reindeer Roundup", visiting with Santa and Mrs. Claus and seeing Sleeping Beauty's castle change into a winter wonderland with 'real' snow! We decided last minute to go with our friends Tabitha and Hallie and even though we both had lots of other things we needed to do, it was fun to do something we wanted to do! Good times.

2 comments:

The rlmmmmcaress family said...

I can't believe you were able to talk Tabitha into going to Disneyland! The only thing more fun than Disneyland is Disneyland when it is Christmastime. I love the Small World Christmas and the decorations in New Orleans. I love everything.

Julie Rae said...

I am SO jealous you went to Disneyland! It's my favorite place. The birthday party looked like a lot of fun. Cute decorations!