Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween. . . . and MORE pink princess pics!

What a fun Halloween! We started out the day with Kail's preschool party. It was quite a party with pumpkin painting, games, trick or treating, lunch, and super cute kids in great costumes! Mia and I stayed and helped run one of booths and corral all the excited kids. The girls LOVED it.






Mia didn't want to sit with me. . .she had to be with the big kids!

Kail had dance that day and they were having a little party after class, but when she fell asleep at 10 till 3 (class was at 3:30 pm) I decided to forget it and save their energy (and my sanity) for the evening's festivities. We went to our ward's Fall Festival at the church. Ryan was in charge of the 'doughnut on a string' activity. The girls clearly enjoyed that, they just didn't understand why you couldn't hold the doughnut. They were really fun to watch . . . . and really sticky! We trick or treated at the church, got our faces painted, went fishing for fun toys, won yummy treats at the cake walk, and braved a very impressive Haunted House. All in all, a very fun day!

8 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks like a wonderful day! They look adorable and almost the same size! Too cute!

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

PRECIOUS PRINCESSES!!!!!!

Holly said...

I didn't think to tell you that your donut feasting extravaganza at the Ward carnival really was the most clever. You guys did a really good job.

I love that your girls are such peas in a pod. Same costumes, have to sit with eachother, and always hugging. It gives me hope for Chloe and her soon to be younger sibling.

The rlmmmmcaress family said...

Kail & Mia won the pink award: the most pink surface area covering the body. But then again, one can never wear enough pink (if you are under five.) I'm sure that rule is written somewhere.

The donuts were a hit for my girls too. I think those are the stickiest type of donuts they make. But also the yummiest.

Thanks so much for carting my girls this week. I really appreciate it and I owe you. (I told my mom to drive her car next time.)

steph said...

Hi Kodi! It looks like you guys have been busy going to Hawaii and party hopping for Halloween. Your girls are so cute and look like such great friends already. I remember playing that donut game at your house on Adobe during your Halloween party in like 5th or 6th grade!!!

Lillie said...

How often can you get them to hug like that? I think I'd take hug pictures all day long. SO cute.

We missed you today! Hope Mia feels better. Thanks for the smiley faced rice-crispy treat... I still need a lesson. What kind of woman can't make rice-crispy treats without them always being rock hard?

carlee said...

Kodi, Steph's comment made me laugh. I totally remember doing that too in the backyard! so funny. OH MY! I'm so glad you got to go to HAWAII for your 10 year! Adam better take note of it, because I have settled for some pretty lame anniversary gifts lately. School and no income is coming to an end and HAWAII is the place for me. How fun! You are so lucky you get to go to Disneyland so much. and the Halloween pics totally cute twinners. love it