Saturday, October 6, 2007

Disneyland!




Last week Mia had several doctor's appointments in LA so we spent the morning at the hospital and the afternoon/evening at DISNEYLAND! Reagan flew over to spend the day with us and Kail couldn't get enough of him. The girls' favorite rides continue to be It's a Small World, the Carousel, and the Tea Cups. Kail also went on Thunder Mountain Railroad twice! The first time she seemingly enjoyed it, but the second time she had both hands covering her eyes the ENTIRE time. I couldn't stop laughing! Mia is sporting her new favorite hat. She had some birthday money that she needed to spend (thanks to G & G Tanner and G & G Maynard) and this is what she picked. Kail, of course, couldn't leave empty handed and opted for the very fancy Minnie ears. Nice weather, no lines . . . . . a good time was had by all.


7 comments:

The rlmmmmcaress Family: said...

That is so funny about Thunder Mountain. And I can totally see her doing that. That was so nice that Reagan was able to join you. I am sure the girls totally love him and he adores them. I love making Disney memories.

Brooke said...

Oh wow, can I was thinking Ella was too short for Thunder Mountain...hmmm, I don't know if she'd like it. Looks like a blast. Where did you get the cute princess neclaces, Ella might have to get one next week! Can't wait to see ya!

Stacey Crewse said...

How fun! We love Disneyland... Carys did the same thing on Thunder Mountain! Cute pictures and great choice of hats. Too cute!

Anna said...

How great to have family fly in for a day of fun.

The Platts said...

Cutest blog Kodi. Your girls are just too adorable. After my boys went on Thunder Mountain, Parker looked at me with a totally straight face and said..."Mom, Lets NEVER do that again." It really made me laugh. I am trying to get into this blogging stuff, and you are inspiring me. So, Thank You! Holly

Julie Rae said...

HI, KODI! Your girls are just darling. I am obsessed with Disneyland. These pictures are making me wish I was there RIGHT NOW. I am so excited to be able to keep in touch through the blogs. We have to get the rest of the MVT96 girls in on it!

Jennifer said...

Great pictures! I am a Disney freak!